Friday, October 24, 2008

How I spent my first trimester

Some of you may be wondering what I have been up to lately. Well, currently I am in my second trimester and I am feeling pretty good. However, I spent 95% of my first trimester in a pregnancy coma. I have these pictures to prove it. The dogs and cat liked to join me for naps often. In the first picture, Bubba, the cat, has a prime spot next to me and Bob is at my feet. Duce is on the top of the couch trying to find a space. In the second picture, Duce took no chances and took a spot opposite my head.




3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL this is exactly what I looked like. I called it my Zombie stage. Enjoy your 2nd trimester. :)

About Us said...

So cute! I hope you start getting more energy and feeling better!

Emmy said...

that looks familiar to me as well....